As a Salesforce Service Cloud/CRM Product Owner, you would be part of a team responsible for supporting the delivery of enterprise cloud technology solutions for FleetCor Technologies. Our Salesforce Service Cloud/CRM Product Owners are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, business acceptance criteria, testing, training and post-deployment support to ensure full utilisation, tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives.
- Work with FleetCor Business Teams to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Develop user stories, support the design and development of Salesforce Service Cloud projects.
- Collaborate with developers to develop, test, and verify that solutions will meet business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud (preferred) or CRM Products to develop Business solutions for Service Operations
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements; documenting user stories; and collaborating with business stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- English Language is a must as you will be working with international teams
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with agile development
- Experience working in Financial, Telecom, or a small but growing organization
- Previous Salesforce Implementation with Sales, Service, Marketing, ChatBot.
- Knowledge of best-practice Sales, Marketing, and Service processes
- Attractive salary
- 25 + 5 vacation days
- Lots of benefits, including meal vouchers, sport/culinary/insurance contribution, a multicultural environment, and support for professional and personal development
If you agree that it's a fit and you’re interested in working with a major, international organization in a local, friendly office, then please write me (firstname.lastname@example.org) back with 2-3 times that would work for you for a phone call this week.