Building on our strong telematics technology, FLEETCOR seeks to bring further innovation and solutions to our Fleet and Mobility customers. It is in this context that we are looking to strengthen our team with a Product Owner that will help shape our business in the years to come by providing the thought leadership, market expertise, and operational execution needed to ensure the future success for the organization.
- Gather market, business, and customer requirements, understand business needs and best practices, translate these into deliverable requirements for new/improved products
- Shape our products portfolio, ensure we have the right products in line with market opportunities and external best solutions (and provide business cases to build, buy, partner, or other with them)
- Create and execute against a roadmap, in coordination with all levels within the organization across management, IT, and functional teams, that will ensure we remain ahead of the industry
- Establish an effective working operating rhythm, provide updates on the executional plan, regularly report performance of our digital acquisition platforms across Europe.
- The role will include ongoing monitoring of performance, tracking of online customer behaviors, constant optimization of the digital acquisition customer journey, business analysis and understanding decisions/actions.
- 5+ years of solid work experience in product management, ideally with direct experience in telematics, shared economy, digital environment, B2B, and digital customer behavior monitoring and measurement
- Experience working with external and internal stakeholders, outsourced vendors, and development teams, in a constantly evolving and changing environment
- Ability to lead and innovate even when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong customer focus, strong business communication and presentation skills
- Good level of English
- Attractive salary
- 25 + 5 vacation days
- Lots of benefits, including meal vouchers, sport/culinary/insurance contribution, a multicultural environment, and support for professional and personal development
If you agree that it's a fit and you’re interested in working with a major, international organization in a local, friendly office, then please write me (firstname.lastname@example.org) back with 2-3 times that would work for you for a phone call this week.