Are you passionate about building successful customer relationships? Do you consider your interpersonal skills and your organizational skills to be amongst your strengths? Do you have a successful sales track record?
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
CCS provides fleet solutions, including Telematics ('Internet of Things' connected vehicles) and we help businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and general payables.
The scope of the role will be focused on selling our fuel solution and value proposition by developing an enthusiastic relationship with prospective customers in the small and medium business segment, over the phone, email and web.
- Success will be determined by means of your ability to communicate and the effort given by making dozens of calls per day, detecting opportunities, qualifying prospects, building pipeline and closing sales.
- Engage with potential customers buying centres and building a solution tailored to the customers needs.
- Engaging with other internal functions including sales operations, customer care, finance, credit; to achieve sales objectives, and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, and use the acquired knowledge to help resolve customer’s challenges with our solutions in specific industry verticals.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of meaningful sales experience in a similar position, preferably (but not limited to) from the technology or payment solutions industry.
- Ability to own the sales process from prospect to close.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Native level of Polish
- English: Good level.
What we offer?
- Good remuneration package made up of a base salary + commission
- Global, multilingual and multicultural environment
- Excellent range of employee benefits
- Support for professional and personal development
- People focused organization